Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Resturant help

Looking for some advice for a couple meals for next week, I have looked at several sites for meal ideas and I am drawing a blank.

Looking for a few things:

I have Tendonitis so I really have to limit my walking this trip, looking for places to eat in

MB, Luxor, NYNY and MGM Grand.

Lunch, looking for something between 15.00 and $20.00

no alcohol needed and before tax and tip.

I was thinking Wolf Gang Pucks- would $20.00 be enough for either a grilled panini sandwich or a pizza?

I do not need dessert or appitizer.

Can I dine in jeans and tennis shoes there?

I am also looking for a dinner in one of the above mentioned hotels, looking to spend 20.00 to 25.00 before tax tip/ again dont need appitizer or alcohol.

Thanks in advance

Resturant help

';Lunch, looking for something between 15.00 and $20.00';

A $20 bill will get you TWO complete Sirloin Steak Specials at Ellis Island with 8 ounce steak, salad, baked potato and green beans plus beer or root beer, INCLUDING a nice tip.

BONE APPETITE!!

Resturant help

I know you%26#39;ll be at Four Seasons, so there are a couple of places at MB that will be within your budget.

The Noodle Shop next to the buffet is great for lunch or a lite dinner. The Noodle sopus are great.

Red, White %26amp; Blue. Red is a bistro and out of your price range, but Blue would work. It is more casual and has soups, sandwiches %26amp; salads. White is a bakery with very good desserts.

Wolfgang has a place at MB, but I%26#39;m not a big fan of his, so I haven%26#39;t eaten there. But if it%26#39;s like his place at MGM a pizza %26amp; soda should be just under $20.


For lunch or dinner I would suggest Burger Bar at MB, House of Blues at MB, Gonzalez Y Gonzalez, America and Il Fornaio at NYNY.

Rainforest Cafe at MGM has a few good dishes - I like the Rasta Pasta and the crab cakes.

Sorry, can%26#39;t help with the Wolf Gang Pucks question as I%26#39;ve never been there.

Have a great trip.


A big Thank You to everybody-

I am probably going to do II Fornaio for dinner- I hear there have a mean rosterrie chicken dish.

Lunch will either be MGM Pucks or the Noodle Shop, or Burger Bar. Not sure which yet.

I will check out white for dessert, I always have room for desert.


Wolfgang%26#39;s at MGM is pretty good. Jeans and sneakers are fine. A punk got tossed out for no shirt when I was there. You didn%26#39;t ask about a shirt but you%26#39;ll need one.

Grand Wok at MGM is good if you like Asian/Chinese style food.

I%26#39;d avoid that Red/White/Blue place and Puck%26#39;s Lupo at MGM.

The Asian place and coffee shop at NYNY are pretty good.


Hey Snidley nice to hear from you again, thanks for the Puck%26#39;s tip.

I may eat at Chin Chin, too many places not enough meals.

I will make sure I bring a shirt to wear while in Wolfgangs.

I hope to see you and your Wife at the Meet and Greet 11/26 at 430pm, I have a small white trip advisor button I will have on me or on my purse.


Others have given some good recommendations, but I just thought I%26#39;d add %26#39;wichcraft (MGM Grand), a great, fast, and inexpensive sandwich place by Tom Colicchio, chef of the Craft restaurants, like Craftsteak.


Snidely, I think you meant avoid Red, White and Blue and Puck%26#39;s Lupo at Mandalay Bay, not MGM. ;) I concur wholeheartedly!

If you like Mexican try Border Grill at Mandalay Bay. It%26#39;s authentic Mexican, not Tex-Mex, so don%26#39;t expect your typical nachos and burritos, but it is excellent Mexican food.


Chicago you know me too well, I am having Thanksgiving at Border Grill.

Last year they did turkey Mole, sounds good.


turkey mole!.... ::::mouth watering::::

Their flan is one of my all-time favorites, and I am a flan queen. :D

  • black eyed bean salad
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment