Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3nts comped at Bellagio and best comedy show

Hello everyone,



I will be staying at Bellagio for 3 nights starting on 1 Jan. It%26#39;s a milestone birthday for me, it%26#39;s not 30 and it%26#39;s not 50 and I%26#39;m not happy about it :-(





I%26#39;m wondering where/what the best comedy shows are in LV. I%26#39;m trying to decide between CDS Love and a really good comedy show. I%26#39;m not excited about this b-day so I%26#39;m thinking maybe some really good laughs will cheer me up. I would prefer a headliner comedian but if there%26#39;s some not so well known comedians that%26#39;s ok too as long as I%26#39;ll be LMAO.





Thanks in advance for the suggestions.



3nts comped at Bellagio and best comedy show


I%26#39;d see LOVE, it is definitely a %26#39;feel good%26#39; experience and it%26#39;s fabulous!



3nts comped at Bellagio and best comedy show


There are limited shows,unless you are talking ';headliners';. There is the improv, comedy stop and another that have 3 to 5 comedians each night, but as to certain shows, just look on the show websites and see if there is a ';headliner'; you like.



You must like the Beatles to really enjoy Love! Will you be with any special person? If so, some of the shows like defending the caveman and such that are very funny.




Vinnie Favorito at the Flamingo. Caustic, but absolutely hilarious.




I will be with my husband, I don%26#39;t mind potty mouth comedy or non PC comedy. Some of my favorite comedians are Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Ron White etc.. so I%26#39;m fine with that stuff. Has anyone seen Rita Rudner? Is she any good? What about George Wallace?




Carrot top at the Luxor is great fun.




Oh, I forgot all about carot top! He is pretty funny. Anyone else have suggestions for a really good comedy show?




I saw Wayne Brady recently, he was pretty fantastic




I rate Carrot Top the best of the standups with George Wallace not too far behind. Rita Rudner is very funny but if you like Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor she might seem a little tame as she is one of the cleanest comedians. Wayne Brady is quite good for improv although you might prefer the structure of the stand-ups more.




I just saw Anthony Colls at paris a hypnotist. The best funniest show I have ever seen. It is a must. You can even volunteer. OMG I cant even tell u how funny it is. Better then any comedy show by far.




Thank you everyone for the ideas. I think if we don%26#39;t do the CDS Love show, it will be a toss up between carrot top and George Wallace.





Has anyone out there seen Jubilee? Hubby has mentioned seeing a ';true'; las vegas type show. You know the georgeous women in the feather headdresses, that kind of show. Is jubilee any good? I know it%26#39;s a long running show so it must be entertaining.


  • burts bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment