Saturday, April 21, 2012

To Tunnel or Not?

Is there any location that would warrant you actually taking the tunnel?

I%26#39;m staying at TI do I automatically say to the taxi driver ';No Tunnel';.

I read somewhere that if you%26#39;re staying at Mandalay Bay you should probably take the tunnel?

Or really is it only if the taxi driver says there is high traffic/accident and it will take a long time vs simply taking the tunnel?

To Tunnel or Not?

Speed = Cost. Cost = less time

If not in a rush%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; NO tunnel.

To Tunnel or Not?

The cab driver will tell you it is faster to take the tunnel (won%26#39;t mention that the fare is twice as much).

I don%26#39;t think the tunnel is the way to go for any of the hotels from Wynn south.


Stayed at TI last year and we chose to take the tunnel because it saved time. The cost was probably $3-$4 more than no tunnel.

';Saved time'; may depend on the time of day.


I don%26#39;t believe it%26#39;s $3 or $4 dollars more to take the tunnel to TI, I was there is September and the driver took the tunnel and the fare was $30, usually I pay about $15 to Planet Hollywood from the airport.


$30.00!....thats rediculous. We have been staying at Paris, and its usually $12-$15.


';Is there any location that would warrant you actually taking the tunnel?';

Sure, there are many locations that would warrant you taking the tunnel.


I think we need ';I GOT TUNNELED'; t-shirts.


Outside of the car rental facility that you can shuttle to for free, not really.

  • high school next year
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment