Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back from Vegas - TR to follow

Back from Vegas (Nov 15). My 6th trip in 3 yrs and one of the best yet.





I will write my first ever TR later in the week.





Quick observations:





Monday was a ghost town!!! The rest of the week was busier but not much.





Doesn%26#39;t anyone tip anymore? Many occasions no tips went to hard working industry folks (shuttle drivers, bellhops, waitresses)





Palazzo, what an amazing hotel, I am afraid I can%26#39;t go anywhere else.





Brits (as they want to be called)are great fun, had a blast with some of them great folk one night.





My first ';Lady of the night experiance'; wow was I dissapointed!! (this should keep you interested in my TR.





Will post within the next couple of days.





Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment