Tuesday, April 24, 2012

who writes the best TR?

Before my last trip to lv I poured over ppls trip reports.Some left me wanting to leave on the next plane and other wanted to get on a magic carpet.I love Jaco and Barton Jays ..Anyone else?



who writes the best TR?


';Before my last trip to lv I poured over ppls trip reports';





Sounds kind of kinky - hope things dried out ok...:)



who writes the best TR?


Buggy%26#39;s TRs are up there with the best.




Lantana is up there with the best of %26#39;em




I have read many very good trip reports on this board, but I don%26#39;t think anyone can top Lantana!! Hey Lantana - will you go back again next month so we can read another, LOL?!




Darn if I wasn%26#39;t going to say Buggy too. Blagger, you are just too good.




Good one Gabby. I forgot Stratton. So erudite. Time for him to go again.




Lantana, stratton gets my vote.



I haven%26#39;t read Buggy%26#39;s TR, so as blagger%26#39;s, I assume they are up there as well.




Blagger, though IMO is the best at giving advice in this forum. Stratton is very knowledgable as well.




Can write a pretty good report myself if the comments left are anything to go by. Clicking my name to get to my msg history will lead you to the last 4 i have written, 2005,6,7,8 :-)





D





1700-10

No comments:

Post a Comment