Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wynn Bella Notte Package Worth It?

Anyone else get the email for this...includes three courses at Stratta, bottle of wine, and tickets to Le Reve. $195 a person...





Is it worth it to book...any thoughts...



Wynn Bella Notte Package Worth It?


Have you priced it out? How much are tickets to Le Reve? What price range is Stratta?



Wynn Bella Notte Package Worth It?


No haven%26#39;t priced it...wanted to know if anyone has had a three course at Stratta...I think Le Reve runs about $85 a ticket so in essence you are paying for the food...





Any thoughts anyone...




I just bought Le Reve tickets this morning using travelzoo promotion, getting premium seats at the cheaper seat price- ended up $112 a person with taxes and fees ($99 before). So the meal is then basically costing $96. With 3 courses and wine that should save a little money but you might be limited on what you can order. (I booked Stratta as well, but I didn%26#39;t use this promotion, hadn%26#39;t heard about it until now- I really like Alex Stratta.)




Le Reve tix are $99 (Splash Zone seating), $125 and $179. So, I guess it would depend on what kind of seats they give you.





Three courses at Stratta would average about $60 per person without wine/cocktails.





For me, it%26#39;s probably a wash, as there might not be much choice on the wine and I%26#39;d rather spend what I want on the meal.


  • maybelline express
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment