Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where can I watch my beloved Rockets?

Alright guys...off to Vegas in 5 days. I%26#39;m pumped...just in case you can%26#39;t tell. :)





Anyway, over the course of the trip, my beloved Houston Rockets are playing twice. I doubt my hotel room will have the channel that will be broadcasting it.





Where can I go to watch the game? I am staying at the Palazzo. Also, somewhere where I could bring my teenage son would be great. It can be a sports bar, I would just prefer one that didn%26#39;t have a problem with minors being there. Does such a place exist in Vegas?



Where can I watch my beloved Rockets?


Take the monorail to the MGM and walk accross the street to the New York New York. They have an ESPN zone there... good food and plenty of TVs.



Where can I watch my beloved Rockets?


';I would just prefer one that didn%26#39;t have a problem with minors being there. Does such a place exist in Vegas?';





Of course there are places like this that exit in Vegas, its an area with a population approaching 2 million people. There are a ton of sports bars off strip that will have the NBA package. Most of these places allow kids in the restaurant part just not up at the bar. If you want to go off strip let me know and Ill list a few of my favorite spots that will fit what you are looking for.




Thanks for the tip on ESPN Zone. I have been to the one in DC %26amp; the one in NYC...I didn%26#39;t even know they had one in Vegas.





GoodBeer - thanks for the advice about going off-strip. We won%26#39;t have a car though, so that could be a bit of a problem. Sometimes I forget that Vegas goes beyond the strip!





Anyone know of any places closer to the Palazzo?




ESPN Zone is your best bet.





Find a way to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment