Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flyaway Indoor Sky Diving

Has anyone tried indoor sky diving is it any good?



Flyaway Indoor Sky Diving


hiya,





I did it along with my hubby and our friends a couple of years ago we had a ball, it%26#39;s great fun and i%26#39;d defo say do it if you get a chance.



Flyaway Indoor Sky Diving


Where did you do this? Do you remember how much it cost? It sounds like great fun?




Beat fun I had in awhile. My son talked me into it and we go each time we are there.



Enjoy,




I saw it on www.smartervegas.com here is the link.





smartervegas.com/attractions/flyaway_indoor_…





Looks like a fun something different anyways




I took my 13 and 17 year olds to try it for the first time this past August. They had a blast. It involves some instruction time, getting fitted for the jumpsuit and then a wait to get on the fan. It was $75 per person but there was a $10 coupon in one of the tourist magazines. They each had 2 turns on the fan about 3 or 4 minutes each. It was HOT inside the chamber as they said the heat from the fan builds during the day. Best to go in the morning. Wish we knew that as the kids were melted afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment