Friday, March 30, 2012

Main Street Station Beer Prices

I was there last year and I cloudily recall the beers being only a couple of bucks.





Anyone been there lately that could fill me in on the prices?





Thanks.



Main Street Station Beer Prices


Sorry, haven%26#39;t been there lately, but will be there in two weeks. If that is not too late for you,I will report back with prices. I do know that Ellis Island, which has substantial beer, has raised its price for a brewpub beer to a whopping $1.50.





Main Street Station Beer Prices


Oh, by the way, are you by chance MY cousin eddie? I have a cousin who we have always referred from birth as cousin eddie. Or are you referring to the movie Vegas Vacation cousin eddie? I have members in my family like that too. Anyway, hope you have a great Vegas vacation.




Hey Cousin Eddie!





I%26#39;ll be in Vegas Dec 10-17 with one night stay Downtown, I%26#39;ll be sure and find out for Ya (unless youre going before me).





I read on another post where You were talking about your Vegas good times, and I have crowned You ';Vegas%26#39; #1 Party Animal';. ;)





I believe it was the post about Hangover Cures? LOL




Thats nice of you to say, thanks.




Here%26#39;s the link to their menu (look at page 7)...think this is the info you want? You may have to copy and paste this to get the info, or you can go to the Brew Pub page under dining on the Main Street Station web site. We visit about every time we are in Vegas.





…boydgaming.net/mainstreet/…Triple7Menu.pdf




Thanks Ducky




Ah, the Triple 7 ! I%26#39;m thirsty already.





I was there, yet again, in October and the regular prices are $3.25 for 16 oz. of their micro brewed beer but you can get the 23 oz. size for only $3.95 !





Their happy hours are from 3 to 6 p.m. and after midnight when $2.00 will buy you a 16 oz. measure.





Royal Red%26#39;s my favorite although most folks prefer the High Roller.




Thanks Rowdy, you are making me thirsty.





I will be in Vegas ths Christmas and cant wait.





I cunningly have convinced my entire family that this is better than Christmas at home.





My kids age adults so there is no real harm. At least not until I plow through the town on Christmas eve!!




And, Cousin Eddie is making me laugh as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment