Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vegas with a broken heart.

I am off to Las Vegas for the first time this Thursday. What should be a joyous time with the girlfriend has been derailed by the disintegration of our relationship. I know its going to be a painful trip and. I don’t think there could be a worse place to go with a broken heart then Las Vegas. Still I am determined to have a good time and not act out scenes from ‘Leaving Las Vegas.’ Other then the desert which I plan to go and admire all the emptiness…..any advice on bars good for broken hearts? And places other then loud crowded nightclubs where I might met people?I have a suite at the signature I don’t want it to go to waste.



I%26#39;ll show her!





Vegas with a broken heart.


There are lots of pretty girls in Vegas, I suggest you find somewhere comfortable and relaxing for you.. then make a move.



Vegas with a broken heart.


Marty, well if thats not a bummer, but I like what You said at the end... You%26#39;ll show her! :)





I tend to think that Las Vegas is probably the BEST place to go with a broken heart or solo (like many posters do!)





I havent been to MGM in awhile, but I am sure that some posters can jump on here and tell You where the fun begins at MGM.





You are right across the Street from NYNY, and that place is always hopping. Theyve got 9 Fine Irishmen for one, so You just go right on over there, get yourself a bar stool, put on a happy face and jump right in to the Party mode! :)





Best of luck, I think Youre gonna have a much better time than what Youre thinking You will. :) Not a better place (in my mind) than Vegas to leave all your troubles behind!




You can always meet us at the Voodoo Lounge Wednesday night!





We%26#39;re staying at the MGM also, but plan on going to Voodoo Wed...group of 6 girls...but only one is single. ;)




You can meet people all over Vegas. It is not one particular spot, bar, etc. People are very friendly. All you have to do is ask where they are from and you have a start to a conversation! People love to talk about themselves and meet new people. You will NOT be lonely and you will NOT be bored if you go with the right attitude. I usually go alone- by choice- and I have never had any problems meeting anyone anywhere in Vegas- lounges, bars, attractions even restaurants.



If you want to meet people on the forum just post your dates and ask if anyone will be in town while you are there. You can have your own M%26amp;G. But make it upbeat not sad!




I have always found the Center Bar at the Hard Rock to be a great, um, meeting place. Turn on the charm and I think you will manage to have some fun in Vegas!




Thanks for the offer %26#39;nontravler%26#39;but I am only there from Thursday to Monday. I know the whole %26#39;rebound%26#39; thing is silly buts its all part of the proccess right.




Be careful as there are many ';ladies'; hanging out at the various hotel lounges, like Clopatra%26#39;s (SP?)Barge at CP, who will want to help you to get over your broken heart for a price.




You say that like its a ';bad'; thing Chi. After all, some things are less expensive to rent than to own. Go and enjoy your trip.




I%26#39;m from New Zealand and thanks to the success of %26#39;flight of the conchords%26#39; I%26#39;ve never has to pay.



It woudl help with the remake of %26#39; leaving las vegas though%26#39;




reh, that%26#39;s so funny and so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment