Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is the Tournament of Kings for Kids? or adults?

Hey I would really like to go see the Tournament of Kings but I%26#39;m unsure if it the targeted age of the show is old enough for me. My girlfriend and I are in our Mid-20%26#39;s and don%26#39;t know if it is suited for people our age or for kids. Any ideas?



Is the Tournament of Kings for Kids? or adults?


It is for families, but you will find plenty of adults without kids. Just like going to a Renaissance Fair.



We went when we were around 50 and enjoyed it. Of course we went to Disneyland without kids a few years ago too. You%26#39;d be surprised how nice some of these ';family destinations'; are when you don%26#39;t have to worry about watching the kids.



Is the Tournament of Kings for Kids? or adults?


It depends on what you are like - 4 of us went last year (34 to 36 yo) and had a great time but we are nothing but big kids ourselves!!!





Lots of hurrahing, banging on the tables and eating with your fingers as I remember ;)




For all ages.



If you like jousting and horses running around, like in the days of King Arthur, go and enjoy!



But maybe eat first. The amount of chicken and food they give, couldn%26#39;t feed a squirrel....LOL




Go and have a great time! I have been to it and also there is one in NJ that I have been to. I always enjoy and I am 48 years young.



Remember you are only young once but you can be immature forever.




';Remember you are only young once but you can be immature forever.';





All right, who leaked the new post-recession Vegas marketing slogan? Steve Wynn and Sheldon Adelson are going to be pissed.




Fun for all ages, come one and all....(I think I was about 40 when I saw it, without kids...)


  • maybelline express
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment