Wednesday, April 25, 2012

mirage

i have been to vegas 3 times, this is the 1st stayng at mirage- any good or bad thoughts?



mirage


Mirage is an excellent hotel.





Where have you stayed previously? This will help people give their views on the Mirage compared to what you%26#39;ve already experienced in LV.



mirage


i stayed at the Venetian for business which i loved, Monte Carlo and my timeshare (Grandview)- how bout you?




I stayed at the Mirage last year and really enjoyed my stay there. The location was convenient. I liked my room a lot and that was before they were remodeled.



Of the restaurants, I%26#39;ve tried BLT Burger (liked it) and Carnegie Deli for breakfast (overpriced and not very good). Have a nice stay.




you can not compare the Mirage with the V-



The bathrooms in the Venitian are huge, the bathrooms in the Mirage- are small.





I do like the resturants in the mirage better than the V- the deli in Mirage is very good.




Mirage is (as you%26#39;re possibly aware) a step down from the Venetian but it%26#39;s superior to Monte Carlo. I doubt you%26#39;ll be disappointed.





As for hotels I%26#39;ve stayed at, too many over a 22 year Vegas ';career'; to list here..... :-)




I love the Mirage. I actually like staying there better than staying at the Venetian--although I really liked staying at the Venetian, too, and the rooms are lovely. I like the atmosphere at Mirage. I haven%26#39;t stayed there since the rooms have been remodeled. I think you will enjoy it.




Stayed in October and it was the first since they updated their rooms. All colorful modern rooms. They are updating suites presently, but you will not notice.



Nice places to eat. Fin was pretty good, BLT was disappointing. Samba is okay, I found my wife%26#39;s steak better than the all you can eat meats.



Still the same casnio, narrow walkways and busy elevator areas.




Just got back from our 4 night stay there...excellent hotel. Got a free upgrade from deluxe room to tower deluxe room (private elevators; and yes we did tip the front desk girl after, don%26#39;t worry!). Those bathrooms are a decent size with a full shower and a jacuzzi tub.





Also like how it%26#39;s one of the only hotels that has some outside light! The atrium area is a lovely piece of paradise. The pool is fantastic too.





Found the slots pretty tight and the cocktail waitresses few and far between though.





Definitely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment