Wednesday, April 25, 2012

We're here!

Airport check in was closed so checked in at MGM...no line at all! Room is great, drinks are good, and I feel great after 2.5 hrs of sleep!



We're here!


I wish I were there. I have to wait another 5 weeks :)





Have fun...



We're here!


I wish I was you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





have fun



I love the MGM beds and linens




Hello Nov.. Youre not in the Carolinas anymore, but oh darn, (boo hoo) I am. lol



I too get little to no sleep the night before and day of travel, but who cares, You can always sleep when Youre back home!



Have a blast! Make us proud, win some big bucks!




Good luck on finding your way out of MGM.




We%26#39;ll be there tomorrow...can%26#39;t wait.





Enjoy your trip.




first have a great time and i hope luck is on your side second enjoy this weather!!! doesnt get better then this!

No comments:

Post a Comment