Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Uggs in LV near strip

Can amyone tell me where to buy? thanks



Uggs in LV near strip


If you enter ';uggs'; in the forum search box, you%26#39;ll get tons of info. For some reason, this is a popular question.



Uggs in LV near strip


My daughter wants Uggs also. I did a search and found two places at the Fashion Show Mall that carries a large selection. Nordstrom and The Walking Company.




You might find a good deal reading this forum:



www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/877486




Any type of shoes and clothing (Including Uggs) you would ever want is in one mall, the Fashion Show Mall there is no reason to go anywhere else to shop in Las Vegas. Its is a high end mall right up there with the best shopping malls in the US.




I was going to give you the same advice. Go to the Fashion Show Mall. I get a pair at Nordstrom%26#39;s every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment