Sunday, April 15, 2012

can someone tell me the code for

Hi- I neglected to open the post about the special code for the $2 restaurant.com special- would someone please repeat- I put restaurant.com coupon in the search window and came back with over 47 pages-LOL

Thanks

Janice

can someone tell me the code for

i believe the code was %26#39;SURPRISE%26#39; but that ended 11/20. i didn%26#39;t get a new one yet.

melissa

can someone tell me the code for

thanks- I%26#39;m hoping they issue a new one(do they run that offer often??)- of course I waited too long to act on it! J


It%26#39;s back and it%26#39;s SURPRISE. (again)


thanks- I went to the site and it doesn%26#39;t show a place to enter the code, or do you do it at the end of your order- have to run back to work so I%26#39;ll check later -so are alot of people using these in Vegas? Are there alot of restaurant choices in vegas??

J


You do it at the very end of the process at checkout- I remember being worried about it the first time too- but just keep reading the screens carefully once you are in the checkout section. I don%26#39;t think you can miss it- and I may be wrong , but I have always put it in all in caps just to be sure-- just like they send it out.

We just got back a few minutes ago from lunch courtesy of restaurant.com here in Ft. Lauderdale- I had paid $4 for a $25 coupon. We had 2 lovely grilled snapper entrees and glasses of house wine - and the total was $47 minus our $25 coupon = $22, so with the $4 we originally paid - $26 for lunch - plus of course you tip on the original amount- the site says they will add on the 18% tip prior to discounting , but this is the second restaurant we%26#39;ve gone to that didn%26#39;t do it and left it up to us. We%26#39;ve had nothing but good experiences so far.


80% off = $2 for a $25 certificate

Ends November 24

Code: SURPRISE (type it in caps)


the codes are not case sensitive - caps, lower case, mixed, doesn%26#39;t matter

since you need an account to purchase sign up and the codes will be e-mailed to you - you have to do this anyway.


thanks everyone- just some more gift ideas for the kids%26#39; stockings at Christmas-nice deal!

J

  • miniature poodles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment