Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Believe and cell phones

I heard that they make you go through a metal detector and won%26#39;t even let you take your cell phone into the new CDS show Believe. Is this true, and if so, what do people do who have their phone with them that aren%26#39;t staying at the Luxor? My iphone is fairly expensive and if I can%26#39;t take it in, I would want to leave it back in my room, not at the coat check.

Believe and cell phones

Ok. Leave it back at the room.

Believe and cell phones

since most cell phones have cameras, you might be tempted to take photos so they decided to confiscate all phones.


On the way in, they take any phones and cameras, put them in a plastic bag, and give you a ticket. We had to leave 2 cameras and 2 phones in one bag. When I went to pick them up, one of the attendants was trying to had my bag of stuff to someone else. If you don%26#39;t want to leave it with them, leave it in the room.


Trying to HAND my bag... edit!!!


I saw Believe on Oct 14 and they did not take our cell phones and there were 4 of us. They did look in our purses and I even showed them my iphone.

They were taking cameras though so don%26#39;t take a camera.


They didn%26#39;t take our cell phones too. They only take camera. Don%26#39;t bring your camera with you because it is going to be a long long long line after the show...


I actually had my cell phone in my hand when the guy was checking me with the metal detector. I don%26#39;t know if he realized that or not...shouldn%26#39;t be too difficult to sneak it if need be

  • 4how can i get my ex back
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment