Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jackpot Party Insanity

Anyone else suffer from post-traumatic-JackpotParty-Syndrome? You know-You hear that music that plays when you get a ';Party'; and hear that noisemaker sound effect? I keep inadvertently touching the monitor of my computer to pick the gift boxes, and then realize that all that is up on the screen is a spreadsheet for work. I think I might need some tranquilizers to get this out of my noggin!



Jackpot Party Insanity


I did for a while.. but that has no been forgotten and taken over by ';Deal or No Deal'; insanity/



Jackpot Party Insanity


Well I have Wizard of Oz insanity. That music is emblazened in my brain. Now I have to wait till spring to get back to play again. Yup! Like the idea of tranquilizers. LOL




I turned on the tv to watch the news and inadvertently got Wheel of Fortune. I immediately looked up to see if I got 10x or 100x Bonus! (FYI: I love Jackpot Party. As soon as I read your post I swear I heard three horns)








All the soundbites haunt me, day and night.





Can%26#39;t listen to the radio either.





identify the slot machine by the featured song





Hot Stuff





Shake Your Groove Thing





Freeze Frame





Disco Duck




Super!



Jackpot!



Party!





I always get the effin party pooper on the 1st one!




Since coming back from Las Vegas, I keep hearing ';HOT SHOT'; and then that silly theme music.




';You%26#39;re Red Hot';








lol Loomis







Ok, no one could id them so I shall before I sign off





Snow Globes, Global Warming Bonus Round





Shake Your Booty





Damn Lumberjack Beavers





and something with Ducks in it that plays Disco Duck during the bonus round





:)




How in the world can we forget YMCA. Seemed like everytime I had a Jack -Pot- Party! the lady next to me was bopping to Y-M-C-A!




Jackpot and Village People Party.... playing in my head right now with only a little over a month till Vegas... but when someone up above mentioned HOT SHOT..... I can almost FEEL myself at the ones in Flamingo, getting a bunch of progressive wins! WOO HOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment