Wednesday, April 25, 2012

regrets?

anyone wake up one morning in vegas and think ';jesus did i really do that last night';? cmon, let%26#39;s have it.....

regrets?

Regrets, Ive had a few;

But then again, too few to mention.

I did what I had to do

And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;

Each careful step along the byway,

But more, much more than this,

I did it my way.

regrets?

No, but I%26#39;ve woken up many times thinking ';How the hell did I get back to my room last night?';

My 21st birthday in Vegas, me and my best friend stayed drunk the whole time we were there. One night we both went to Studio 54, I don%26#39;t remember leaving the club, I don%26#39;t remember how we got back, but I just know we both woke up in the hotel room. I was in my bed, my best friend was sleeping on the bathroom floor. No idea how we made it back


2 words.. ';hot tub';.. nuff said


Regrets?

I can%26#39;t tell you how many times through the years I%26#39;ve woke up and thought to myself ';Why are we going home today. Why didn%26#39;t I book an extra night?';.


Yep

On my first visit and last night in Vegas I was winning $1200 from my initial $50 budget playing roulette and BJ then I lost it all in 4 hands of BJ. Can%26#39;t really say i woke up and regretted it as I never got to bed!

Lesson to be learned - do not mix excessive amounts of alcohol with large amounts of money!

Clare


I had a bad one once - I woke up in the middle of the night the night I got home, and thought I was still in Vegas, alone, I was kinda confused and woozy from the long business trip ( and fun ) there. Then I realized in the dark that there was someone in the bed next to me - '; holy smokes'; who is that and why is she in bed with me !???? What did I do tonight ?? Then I finally woke up enough to remember I was home and in my own bed - geez, I thought I was going to have a stroke !


Played $1/$2 NLHE at the excalibur a week before they went all electronic. Threw on the $4 straddle. Folded all the way around to the $2 blind and he raised it to $10. Something in my head told me that he was stealing. I picked up a stack of 20 reds and put that into the pot. He pushed all in for $185. Had to call. Pocket 10s only beat pocket aces 18% of the time. This wasn%26#39;t one of them. Bye Bye $185.


A party, a friends sister, the day after.


Yeah, I kept feeding a slot machine and lost most of my winnings.


Last year, as I %26#39;enjoyed%26#39; my five-hour delay in the airport, I thought, ';Why did I decide to fly home Thanksgiving day?';

  • burts bees
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment