Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Palazzo Smoking?

When we stayed at the Palazzo last summer, the room we were in had several ash trays w/matches in them. I am assuming that these were smoking rooms. Even though I requested a non-smoking room, I could not smell the smoke at all, so I did not bother having it changed.





So, my question is - are all rooms in the Palazzo smoking? Is the ventilation just good enough to the point that it doesn%26#39;t matter?



Palazzo Smoking?


I doubt there%26#39;s a hotel in the developed world that allows smoking in all its rooms, even those with the best imaginable state of the art ventilation systems.





I haven%26#39;t stayed at Palazzo so can%26#39;t comment with total certainty about this but their online reservation page allows you to select a smoking or non-smoking preference.



Palazzo Smoking?


some are smoking some are non smoking




Because Palazzo is so new, some of their smoking rooms probably haven%26#39;t had a chance to get too stinky yet. So they palmed one off on you and figured you wouldn%26#39;t complain if it didn%26#39;t smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment