Thursday, April 19, 2012

SW Ding Norfolk/Las Vegas -ends 3pm/CST





Good till 3pm cst



$109 - dates - 12/1 to 12/31





I was able to get the reduced price for 12/3 and now have a big refund



Hope someone else can use deal



SW Ding Norfolk/Las Vegas -ends 3pm/CST


Hey fellow Virginian!





I just punched in ten different dates for ORF to LAS in December and saw nothing lower than 199.....what%26#39;s the trick??





Do I have to be registered?



SW Ding Norfolk/Las Vegas -ends 3pm/CST


I sent you are pm message with link





too long to post



Let me know if it works




http://www.southwest.com





testing to see if this will link to ding




Sorry link will not work.



Needaget, let me know if the pm link I sent you worked.





Download Ding off the SW website and put in Norfolk and Vegas airports for dings.




Thanks myinfo. I got the ding too, but I%26#39;m already booked on Airtran closer to home, it is a good deal though. I tried to post the link too and got an error message, ';contains word longer than 140 characters';. Maybe it could be split up into two ';words';, needsagetaway could copy and paste in a word document and then fix it into one long link and try it that way? Seems like a lot of work, so hope your PM was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment