Friday, April 13, 2012

Scent at the MGM

This is more of a statement than a question. I%26#39;ve been to Vegas 3 times this year. I stayed at the MGM 2 out of 3 times. This first time I stayed there, the scent they pump in the air never bothered me. The last trip, the smell was sooo bad I could taste it. I will not be staying there in the future. Does it bother anyone else?

Scent at the MGM

Does not bother me at MGM, sometimes does at Mirage. We%26#39;re all different and respond to the scents differently. Usually the scents are not in the rooms or hotel hallways, do you notice it in these places at MGM?

Scent at the MGM

The scent in MGM I believe is a ';rose'; scent and only in the lobby area. When I was staying there earlier this year it did not bother me. Now the Mirage scent makes me sneeze and my eyes water, but I am staying there in December for 2 of my days, only because its free.


Smells like heaven to me.


Lowrance...my thoughts EXACTLY!!!


The smell in the Ventetian is much worse in my opinion,, but then again I remember going to the Sahara many years ago and enjoying the smell of the sewer backing up, so anything is better than that.


Vegas smells like Money to me....but unfortunatly I never get to taste it. lol


I stayed in September and didn%26#39;t notice any smell at all and I%26#39;m usually fairly sensitive to smells. It was very noticeable at the Venetian, and quite unpleasant.


Sorry about that, I knew that brisket didnt agree with me.


lol sick sick sick Eddie! (but funny)

Being at ANY hotel in Vegas sounds GREAT about now...

  • face nail siding
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment