Friday, March 30, 2012

Rum Jungle Restuarant - Mandalay Bay (Honest opinions)

Hi trippers,





Coming to the city of sin again and would like to hear honest opinions from people who have dined at the Rum Jungle Restuarant in Mandalay Bay.





We are very keen to try the Rodizio Fire Pit at Rum Jungle for dinner or lunch has anyone been and had a feed???





jezkim



Rum Jungle Restuarant - Mandalay Bay (Honest opinions)


I%26#39;ve not had rodizio at Rumjungle but if you want Rodizio, I recommend Texas de Brazil located in the new Shopping center between Mandalay Bay and the airport. I%26#39;ll be there on Thursday.





Rumjungle is a nice place, though. Certainly worth a stop in.



Rum Jungle Restuarant - Mandalay Bay (Honest opinions)


I though the food was good. Yolies might have been better food wise. But the place OOOZES atmosphere ( and that doesnt usually appeal to me).




';We are very keen to try the Rodizio Fire Pit at Rum Jungle for dinner or lunch has anyone been and had a feed???';





Been to several of these churascurrio (sp?) type places and rumjungle%26#39;s is comparable but it%26#39;s been several years. Their regular menu is very flavorful too. Agree about the atmosphere, great music, lighting, and the fire wall.





I think the lunch menu is scaled down, I know they%26#39;re typically not busy. I%26#39;d call to confirm they have the Fire Pit for lunch - I suspect not.


  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment