Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blue Man Group seats

Hi guys,





Ticketmaster has 40% off Blue Man Group tickets right now and I%26#39;d like some advice on seats. Red zone seats are $62.50...the question is which is the best red zone areas.





Red zone includes the front poncho section (first three rows), the side sections of the main floor, or the front balcony.





I think the poncho section would give the biggest bang for the buck, but if they are sold out, what%26#39;s the next best?





Would you choose the side sections of the main floor or the front balcony?





I%26#39;d like to not get covered in toilet paper too early since I%26#39;ve read it%26#39;s pretty hard work to keep passing it on. =)





Thanks!



Blue Man Group seats


What dates are you going ? What else do they rain on you ? I checked for ponco seats for Thksgiving night and they are still avaialable for that night

No comments:

Post a Comment