Saturday, April 21, 2012

Left my Blazer/Coat in Closet at MGM Grand! Help ?

Hi!,





I stayed at the MGM GRAND on august 21st-24th. I just realized now! that i left my coat in the closet there? Its a very expensive hugo boss coat.





Is there any way of retreiving it back?



Is there a number I can call at the MGM?



Does MGM front desk have a direct number?





THANKS SO MUCH!!



Left my Blazer/Coat in Closet at MGM Grand! Help ?


The hotel%26#39;s numbers are listed under the ';contact us'; link on their website.





www.mgmgrand.com



Left my Blazer/Coat in Closet at MGM Grand! Help ?


direct number to the front desk?




Customer Service 800-646-9143




They have a lost/found department?





any one else ever experience this?





Its been 2 months?




I did this a while back. I was lucky enough to realize it before I left. I called the hotel and they do have a lost and found number. They asked for my room number which I did not know but asked them to look up my reservation. They found my jacket and left it with security to pick up. They did ask if they wanted them to mail it to me. I would call soon. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment