Friday, March 30, 2012

special ticket prices for locals?

Doing my christmas shopping, any locals out there know of show ticket specials for locals?





I%26#39;m aware of the Mystere/Ka/Zumanity discount, but what else is out there?



special ticket prices for locals?




vegas4locals.com might be of interest to you. They also have an email newsletter that you can sign up for:





http://vegas4locals.com/coupons.html



special ticket prices for locals?


cynda,





I just want to make sure that I have this straight. You are a local, shopping for locals. Is that right?





I am just asking because of the rules about picking up tickets in the name of the person using them with your NV identifacation for thaose locals only discounts.




cynda: From a link at KLAS-TV, http://www.showtickets4locals.com/




LivingHere,





I belong to that service and the offers come in on your email for that day and you have to act quickly for tickets for that night%26#39;s shows. You get an email when the comps are not offered any more. It%26#39;s a day to day with a rush to get the comps before they close.





It would be hard to gift those IMHO unless the people were there that day and you picked up the tickets and handed them to them.





It%26#39;s just like the seat fillers company.




got a postcard for locals only in the mail for half off blue man group as well as one for phantom of the opera so far.




Oh, postcards. I haven%26#39;t got those yet since we are in right now Iowa and the mail is forwarded.





Thanks for the heads up.




shrinkgirl: Thanks for the info. Since I live here, then I guess it hits the ';locals'; target pretty well.




It is my understanding that just about every show in town is offering a locals special right now. Most are not advertising. Pick the show you want to see and call the box office direct. La Reve has a special, Blueman, Lance Burton, Jersey Boys, Mystere(you know that).




yes, I%26#39;m a local. Yes, I know you have to prove you%26#39;re a local to get the discount. I just knew there were more offers out there than what I%26#39;d heard of so far, and I like to get show tickets as stocking stuffers for my husband and oldest child. Phantom might be a good choice for this year. We%26#39;ve been to Blue Man several times, as well as the Cirque shows running discounts. I had called about LOVE tickets, because we haven%26#39;t seen that one yet, but she told me the only cirque shows with discounts were Zumanity, Ka, and Mystere. Thanks to all who provided additional tips :)




Livinghere,





LOL, you sure did hit the target. We usually ';live'; in LV 3-4 months out of the year for the winter months and husband%26#39;s ID is local as he is retired.





We just sold our house and we are buying again so we are only part time locals but we have been for many years. Feeling homeless at the moment.





cynda,





It%26#39;s not a locals deal but ticketmaster is running a deal on LOVE. Only 25% but it%26#39;s something. Tickets in the stocking is a very sweet Christmas gift.





mirage-cds.admission.com/adm/LOVE_WEBD.htm





Happy Holidays to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment