Friday, March 30, 2012

What is the best Cirque du Soleil show

Hey my girlfriend wants to go to ';O'; and I want to go to ';KA';, we were originally going to go to Believe until I read probably the worst reviews I have ever seen. Of all the CDS shows what was everyone%26#39;s favorite.

What is the best Cirque du Soleil show

Very diffrent shows. All depends on likes and dislikes. Have seen them all. Some get board in ';O'; and others that have seen all before KA say KA is just Okay.

KA is based around a ';floating'; arena (slants up and down while performers climb or fall) ';O'; is aquadic and more athletic.

What is the best Cirque du Soleil show

From what I%26#39;ve read is that there is alot of martial arts fighting in KA, which would be kind of neat. I also want to see the Tournament of Kings and I don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s made for children of not. Could a young couple enjoy this show without feeling old.


There%26#39;s no correct answer to this. Only opinions. Personally speaking if you%26#39;ve not seen any of the Vegas CdS shows I would recommend Mystere.


A common question...

Out of the ones I have seen in Vegas:

1. Mystere

2. O

3. KA

I like the acrobatic elements of the Cirque shows so that is why I rated them how I did. KA was one of my least favorites, the stage was cool but just didn%26#39;t have enough WOW moments.


srauhala wrote:

1. Mystere

2. O

3. KA

I like the acrobatic elements of the Cirque shows so that is why I rated them how I did. KA was one of my least favorites, the stage was cool but just didn%26#39;t have enough WOW moments.

____________________________________________

I am just the opposite. I saw all three of those shows in 3 days last year. I loved KA, thought ';O'; was good, and was disappointed with Mystere. It really is all about personal preferrence. This trip coming up I%26#39;m seeing Ka again, and Love for the first time.


Have only been to see KA and thought it was amazing.

My two teenagers thought the same.


I loved Mystere, liked ';O,'; and hated KA.

I thought KA was boring.


You%26#39;ll get a ton of different answers as you can already see. My favorite by far is Love (seen it twice, got tickets for a third time in February.) I really liked O and Ka as well. I liked Mystere and some of Zumanity (most of it was just plain cheesy) but I consider Love, O, and Ka to be far superior to either Mystere or Zumanity.


KA completely blew us away...the innovative use of computer technology/surround sound in seats/one-of-a-kind stage, combined with the CDS experience was simply breath taking. Every scene was stunning and unique...when is the last time you saw a ';battle'; being fought from a perspective of being above the battlefield?

I can not speak for some of the others, but KA did not disappoint in the least.


LOVED LOVE and O...KA was different and my husband slept through it.

  • psd save file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment