Friday, March 30, 2012

Male Spas

Vegas is a conservative town by the standards you%26#39;ll be used to in the UK. All major spas keep males and females seperate. Not usually a problem to bare all in sauna/steam room if you wish to do so.

Male Spas

My husband and I go to Qua Spa. The mens and womens areas are separate. My husband loves it there and insists that we go every trip at least once. He walks around with a towel but takes it off in the saunas.

Male Spas

When I was in Germany I got yelled at for wearing a towel in the sauna. The lady said it made the sauna dirty...


What You need is a public bath house, big boy.


When I stayed at South Point in August, they were advertising a ';coed'; spa that would be coming soon. You may want to follow up with them on it.

  • bowel cleansing
  • transfer file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment