Friday, March 30, 2012

Allegiant from Shreveport - $58 RT!!

Too bad I can%26#39;t take advantage of this! Allegiant is posting departure on Sunday, Dec. 14 and return on Dec. 18 for $29 each way. Great deal - oh my gosh!



That is the week we get out of school, so there is no way we can do this. Drats! Maybe someone out there can catch this deal while its on! Good luck.



Mrs. G



Allegiant from Shreveport - $58 RT!!


Wow!! That%26#39;s a great deal. I teach school also and that%26#39;s our last week before getting out for the holidays also. We are about 45 minutes to an hour out of DFW or we could spend 2 and half hours going down 20 to Shreveport to catch a flight. For those prices, I would drive it. Hope they have some pricing this summer like that.



Allegiant from Shreveport - $58 RT!!


I just keep thinking, %26#39;When I retire....%26#39;, which is in a year and a half. I%26#39;ll be able to go on a whim anytime a great deal comes up.



sigh....



Mrs. G




I%26#39;m patiently waiting for the $29 deal for January. I%26#39;ve been watching these fares and usually the month before they will come down on a few flights.We are flexible on dates so we plan to go sometime in January.




THanks for the tip! That%26#39;s amazing.




mrsg did you notice they are flying 4 flights weekly in April instead of 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment