Friday, March 30, 2012

mgm grand tower or mirage strip view

i can get those rooms for the same price.



which would you prefer??



mgm grand tower or mirage strip view


I think a lot depends on where you like to be on the strip. Based on rooms alone, I would take the Mirage as their rooms have just been renovated. However, based on location, I would have taken Mirage anyways. There%26#39;s no sense taking MGM if you know all of your activities will be on the northern tip of the strip.



mgm grand tower or mirage strip view


The Mirage is much more conveniently located on the strip, everything is so much closer to it than to the MGM, that alone would make me choose it over MGM.



Mirage isn%26#39;t quite as large and overwhelming as the MGM is either, it%26#39;s a lovely property.




I prefer MGM, but the good thing is I think you will be happy staying either place.





MGM



Very large property with around 5,000 rooms. Great service and tons of restaurants and things to see and do within the property. The Grand Tower has the best beds and linen.



MGM is located near NY NY, Excalibur, Luxor, Monte Carlo and Mandalay Bay with access via walkways and a free tram.



MGM has a monorail stop so easy access down strip.



MGM pool complex is nice and larger than Mirage%26#39;s pool.





Mirage



Mid strip location which many people prefer.



Renovated rooms



Nice Pool but chairs are too close together



Nice Restaurants, free tram over to Treasure Island



Smaller property than MGM easy to navigate.



Mirage also might be fun because they opening the new volcano show in December. So it might be cool if you can get a room with a view of the volcano.




I%26#39;d book it depending on what you have planned.



I really like both hotels.



In June I had a M%26amp;G at Planet Hollywood, so I was at MGM. Then I saw Bette at Caesars, so I stayed at Mirage next door.


  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment