Friday, March 30, 2012

Thanksgiving buffet.

Hi everybody ,



Me and my husband will spend Thanksgiving in Las Vegas this year and it will be our first time in the sin city . We are looking for a good buffet . Would you please give me any suggestion on which one is the best ?? I heard Bellagiio or Rio all suite are very good .....



Thanksgiving buffet.


I think the Wynn will have the best Thanksgiving buffet. That%26#39;s where we are choosing to eat this year. I ate at the Wynn buffet in September and thought it was hands down the best one I have experienced so I am looking forward to my Thanksgiving meal there.



Last year we ate at Cravings, the buffet at the Mirage, and that was quite good. All the typical Thanksgiving fare plus all the usual buffet standards.



Several years ago we had Thanksgiving at the Mandalay Bay buffet - I thought that one was better than the Mirage.





But I%26#39;m betting on the Wynn beating the pants off of all of them for Thanksgiving.





Many people rave about Bellagio and Paris buffets. I have never eaten at Bellagio and wasn%26#39;t overly impressed with Paris.



Thanksgiving buffet.


You may want to have a buffet the day before Thanksgiving, or the day after. On Thanksgiving many locals come out to have buffets, in addition to tourists, and the lines are hours long.





Either go VERY early, or expect to wait a VERY long time.




Thank you so much for the advice ,



so, even if i will make a reservation i%26#39;ll have to wait in line ??




Wynn has the better buffet %26amp; well worth the money.



Harrah%26#39;s also has a great buffet.




oh good topic! I was wondering which one to go to also.



I found the last trip out there the Buffet at PH was wonderful! THe crab legs %26amp; shrimp were split %26amp; were delicious.



The rio has always been a favorite %26amp; their seafood one is wonderful.



I also liked Luxor but have not been to that one for about 3 years now.



Have never Been to the Wynn am planning to go this time.




I htink i will go to the Wynn buffet. This is our first time and i am not sure i know how it works . If i call them and make a reservation ... will i be able to get inside right away or i%26#39;ll have to wait in line anyway ?? help !! If , so .. we%26#39;ll just go having dinner somewhere ..




most buffets do not take reservations - it may be different for a holiday buffet. If the info isn%26#39;t readily available on one of the website such as www.lasvegasadvisor.com contact your hotel concierge, they should have a list by now.



I would not suggest a buffet for T%26#39;giving - the lines will be horrendous - is this what you want?



I would prefer to make a reservation, most good places are full or have limited availability. If I couldn%26#39;t get in to a place with a reservation I%26#39;d eat cheap and easy on Thursday and dine better the other days - no meal is worth the hassle of a buffet line, at least to us.



Your hotel concierge can help here - contact them tomorrow. Maybe something as simple as a line pass, if they have your chosen buffet.




Liccila -





Buffets do not typically take reservations, save for Bally%26#39;s Sterling Brunch. There may be other exceptions, for invited guests and the like, but typically you just show up and wait in line. The best way to avoid standing in line is to go during off-peak meal times. The lines on holidays are typically longer, but if you go earlier or later than traditional dinner time you can minimize your wait time. That%26#39;s what we always do.





Enjoy.




We were staying at the Bellagio during Thanksgiving last year and passed the line for the buffet many times over the course of the day. If I had to guess, starting at about 10am, until 9pm, there were at least 250 people waiting in line to eat, during the entire time period. Plan for a long wait and bring your hand sanitizer. I can%26#39;t even imagine what the serving spoons would be like. We opted to have a turkey sandwich elsewhere since we knew we couldn%26#39;t duplicate a traditional Thanksgiving meal in LV without family.




I dont know about thanksgiving but I do know about every other day of the year.#1 definetly Bellagio, hands down. My husband and I LOVE MGM grand buffet(#2). Its a little bit cheaper and sooo good! Also I heard the wynn is very good for thankgiving. We went there and it was good but a little too fancy. There were alot of foods we didnt what they were. #3 I would have to say is planet hollywood buffet. We live in vegas %26amp; go to a buffet like once a month. These are the best ones we tried so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment