Monday, March 26, 2012

Weather next week........

I just looked at weather.com...It is going to be raining next week in Vegas...errr... When we were there four years ago over Thanksgiving week when we got married it rained :-( I remember having bad allergies. I hope things clear up !!!! I was hoping for sunny and cool ....



Weather next week........


Vegas weather is unpredictable at this time of year and I personally woudn%26#39;t trust any forecast other than one covering the next 48-72 hours as being totally accurate.





You may yet get lucky...... :-)



Weather next week........


OMG - I just looked at the Accuweather 15 day forcast, too, and it looks like a whole week of rain... yuck. We%26#39;re getting in on the 30th and leaving on the 6th, and it looks like rain every single day. Oh well, it%26#39;s still a week off, things can change (I hope).




I saw this too. Looks like the worst days are Thurs, Fri and Sat. My question was... and this might sound stupid.. how does it rain in LV. Down poors, or could this mean it%26#39;s going to rain for 10 to 15 min and then its over. Tropical places I have been to always have rain in the forcast for just about every day. However, it rains in the morning or over night mostly in the rainforests, and by 10 am it%26#39;s sunny skies all day long till early the next morning.







LV weather forcast



weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USNV0049_f.html




I%26#39;m hoping we do get lucky with the weather !!! Otherwise we are cabbing it every where LOL.




it is rare if we have a full day or even a few hours of rain it happens but not often




Well, I am not going to worry about it because there is lots to do indoors for the rainy days. And if you Monorail around you wont be outside. I am assuming the monorail stations are under cover. I just bought a teeny foldup umbrella to travel with in case I am outside in the rain.




Last December it rained buckets on the day we arrived, and it rained pretty much the whole day, but then it got nice after that. I really don%26#39;t think it%26#39;ll be raining nonstop for a full week! (If it does, I think they%26#39;ll have some problems with flooding, they%26#39;re not used to that much rain)





We%26#39;ll rent a car and just jump out under cover at the valet. We%26#39;ll be inside most of the time, anyway... but I still hope the forcast gets better!




It is way too early to believe a forecast. I remember being in Vegas and reading the LVRJ in the morning that predicted a partly cloudy day for that day. I saw maybe 5 clouds all day! Right now I am seeing ';a few showers'; for the end of the week. Showers- not heavy rain. Don%26#39;t sweat it- it rarely rains all day in Vegas- day after day after day.




a few showers does not mean rain all day. it might rain a few hours and thats it. my biggest concern is being delayed longer that expected because of the these rain showers.




Aw, I%26#39;m going to be there too, that sucks though, because we have people meeting us there from MN who no doubt want to be lying by the pool for a few hours during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment