Friday, March 30, 2012

Recommended spa on the strip or just off

Leaving Monday and would like a GREAT spa experience. Any advice on which spa for your dollar on or close to the middle of the Strip. Am staying for a week so I still need to watch SHOP too. Anything with a deep massage and extra will be great. Thanks again for all of your input it has been very helpful.

Recommended spa on the strip or just off

Loved the spa at Caesar%26#39;s and the Mirage

Recommended spa on the strip or just off

Not near the middle of the strip, but my wife really likes the MGM Grand Spa


I find that you get what you pay for with Vegas spas. It%26#39;s worth paying a little extra for the more top-end places simply because of the great overall experience you%26#39;ll get. Qua at Caesars and Canyon Ranch at Venetian are two of my favorites.

I also love Bathhouse at THEhotel but I think it%26#39;s restricted to guests only.


Decision Time%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;

A good massage, etc $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

or

Shopping. $$$$$


Thanks everyone I just didn%26#39;t know if you do ';get what you pay for in Vegas';. I definitely will spend the money on a good treatment.(and find the money to shop'; especially with your Thanksgiving deals that everyone talks about.


6600, where are you staying?


Canyon Ranch is wonderful. My favorite anyplace I go is a hot stone massage, heavenly to me. However, no matter where you go, it%26#39;s the masseuse that makes the treatment special, they have to have %26#39;the%26#39; touch. Qua Spa at Caesar%26#39;s also gets rave reviews but I%26#39;ve not been there. I can also recommend the spa at Bellagio. I believe non guests can book appts there but not on the weekends.


We are staying at the Imperial Palace, we have so much fun with the dealertainers. I think I will wait until I get down there tomorrow and book then

  • Free quilt patterns for baskets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment