Monday, March 26, 2012

Jersey Boys seats

I decided we would go see them when we are in Vegas next month but wondered if we needed really up front seats....which would be a good seat? I have paid top dollar before for CDS shows and after going found out we were too close and could have saved some money by sitting further back, is this the case with Jersey Boys? Thanks ~



Jersey Boys seats


I had the cheap seats section 9 row BB, hated my seats.. pay a little more and dont sit in the Mezanine- top section.



Sit somewhere on the main floor, also the stairs to the top section was murder and I am in pretty good shape.



Jersey Boys seats


We had first row mezzanine and the bars were in my way.




Rear orchestra seats seats are good, they were $97.50 before tax and surcharge. We werw Row W and the next time Row Z. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment